Tuesday 17 July 2012

First Past The Post


I am writing this first post more or less just for the sake of having one, in the hope that I will be inspired to write something a bit more purposeful later on. Given how many blogs on Orthodoxy already exist online, I’m not really sure what I need a blog for, or who would be interested in reading it, but I occasionally feel the need to commit thoughts to paper and thought a blog might be better than a diary as it has the added bonus of allowing people with too much time on their hands to comment and make suggestions. With that said, I would like to emphasise that everything posted here, unless otherwise indicated, are but my own personal thoughts and opinions and should not be regarded as anything more than this, lest I "cause one of these little ones to stumble" through my words.

Not many of you should become teachers, my brothers, for you know that we who teach will be judged with greater strictness.” (James 3:1) 

No comments:

Post a Comment